Search This Blog

Thursday, June 4, 2020

Organizing...

Today I spent a few hours at school helping organize supplies for families to pick up at school. Then we also spent some time organizing books, chrome books, etc. that families returned to school. Even though I spent most of the morning helping out in the library, I was lucky to see a couple of families from my class drive through the line.

It was so sweet to be able to chat with the families briefly (and at a safe distance). It still has not hit me that the school year is over, that these particular kids will not set foot in our classroom again.

I know it will hit... eventually. It might not be until next week, or next month, or even the start of the next school year. Teachers-  I feel your pain...


Stay healthy. Stay safe. Be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment