Search This Blog

Thursday, April 30, 2020

A Prayer...

This upcoming weekend would have been the day my students received their First Communion. While this event has not been canceled (it will happen when it is safe to come together again), I still wanted to let my students know I was thinking of them during this special time.

I wrote a prayer for them (nothing fancy) that I will share in Friday's video to them, and I wanted to include it here:

A Prayer for Your First Communion Day

Come into my heart, Lord Jesus.
Make my body a holy place.
Come into my soul, Lord Jesus.
Fill me with Your love and Your grace.
I am Your child, and I love You.
Father, hear my plea-
Come into my life, Lord Jesus,
And spend ev’ry day with me.



Stay healthy. Stay safe. Be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment